DIRECT TO CONSUMER SALES
La Ferme Black River is a wholesale premium food distributor servicing restaurants, grocery stores, butcher shops and cheese boutiques throughout Southern Ontario. We are a local, small business and have experienced challenges during the COVID pandemic, as have many operating in the food industry. We know that obtaining good quality, local food is important so we have decided to offer a selection of our products direct to consumers. We pride ourselves on offering fresh, high quality products. As a result, our ordering systems are a bit different than regular online retailers.
Please read these instructions before placing an order
- We require all orders to be received by 9:00 AM Monday mornings.
- We purchase our inventory from small farms and suppliers so there are times when we will not receive our orders, as expected. Our order fill rate is over 95% but there are times when some items may not be available.
- Orders greater than $200 can be delivered on Fridays at a cost of $15. Curbside pick up is available for all other orders at our warehouse at St. Clair and Old Weston Road.
- Please review product sizes on the order form. Our list has been curated with items that are generally retail format, but some items are food-service sized. We update our list on a regular basis to provide you with variety and to take seasonality, etc into consideration so check our list regularly for additions.
- We are not able to tell you the exact amount of your order until it has been packed, due to the variable weight of certain items. Once your order has been packed we will send you an invoice. Payment must made before your order is picked up or delivered via Interac E-Transfer to [email protected]
If you have any questions or need help filling out your order we are happy to walk you through the process. Send us an email to [email protected]